Tech Vedika’s Indoor Tracking platform (TrakIVA) leverages low-cost devices (LoRa, BLE & RFID Tags/Sensors), Beacons & Gateways to bring Indoor Tracking services to meet the needs of diverse industries. We supplement our IoT solution with Vision Analytics for work force safety and security management.
Functions of TrakIVA
Key platform features include access Control using Facial Recognition, Vehicle Nameplate Recognition, Emotion Detection, Locating and Tracking People and Vehicles, Geo-fencing for Entry/Exit Detection, Detection of unrecognized People and Vehicles, Door Open Detection.
- Workplace Security
- Workforce Safety
- Asset Tracking
- Asset Inspection
How TrakIVA works?
Our TrakIVA platform is powered by IoT and Vision Analytics. It uses tags/sensors to track people and assets in real-time. In addition, the tags/sensors provide multiple features such as sensing motion and measuring temperature & humidity. These IoT features are used to send real-time alerts for activities such as detecting a fall, change in temperature/humidity. We also leverage Vision Analytics to bring unique features for enforcing safety management practices in the workplace.
TrakIVA uses TechVedika’s IoT Platform based on proven Open Source technologies. Our IoT platform provides real time dashboards with Live location Maps for Workplace Tracking of people & assets.
TrakIVA provides real time alerts on detecting unrecognized people & vehicles, entry into restricted zones, SOS & Fall detection and unauthorized entry into premises.
Supplemented by Vision Analytics
TrakIVA, supplemented by Vision Analytics, can aid in enforcement of safety practices such as wearing Helmets, Protective gear (Glasses, Jackets etc.). In addition, access to premises can be enabled with Face Recognition, assess customer satisfaction using Emotion Detection and proactively monitor assets for Defect Detection.
100% Cloud Based
- 24×7 global access and eliminating need to manage software and hardware: Significant cost savings and greater flexibility
- Scalability-on-demand through adding more Graphical Processing Units (GPUs) with 100% uptime
Simple User Interface
TrakIVA is browser-based, and designed and optimized to deliver superior user experience.
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Quick to learn, deploy and use
- Deliver powerful insights
Image visualization can help unlock critical information using Indoor Maps & Visual components.
TrakIVA comes with a pre-built library of components that can be used for enhanced analytics and insights.
Our Platform provides the following features for enhancing your workplace security:
- Access Control using Facial Recognition
- Vehicle Nameplate Recognition
- Emotion Detection
- Locating and Tracking People and Vehicles
- Geofencing for Entry/Exit Detection
- Detection of unrecognized People and Vehicles
- Door Open Detection
The following are the features for enforcing safety management practices in your workplace:
- Preventing entry into Restricted Areas
- Enforcing Safety Checks (Helmets, Glasses, Protective ware, Uniform)
- Fall Detection, Crash Detection, SOS
Our platform provides the following features to aid in asset tracking:
- Quickly locate where your assets are
- See all your assets in real time on a live map
- Configure alerts on movement of assets and detection of missing assets
Manual inspection of assets is a time consuming process at many enterprises. Our platform leverages AI to identify defects using cameras. The Vision Analytics features of our platform are:
- Auto-detection of Defects
- Auto-classification of Defects
- Workflow to allow inspectors to verify & confirm defects to take necessary action