What’s Arevea all about?
Arevea is an online event management platform that combines an event planning framework with the vendor marketplace to streamline the event planning lifecycle, thus enables Corporate users and event planners to create, plan, collaborate, book vendor services and invite guests for any type of event.
How Did We Start
Tech Vedika has a dedicated team working with Arevea for the past 4 years. We started working with this customer on a project as a potential team of developers, Testers, Architects and Project Managers to sync all the requirements of the customer and helped them to build a product within their timeline and budget. Currently, multiple transactions are taking place through this platform for event management requests.
Arevea has multiple portals that act interfaces, and they are accessible based on the user role.
The users can be :
- Event Planners
- Vendor Portal
- The vendor could be a service provider. Ex: Hotels, Caterers & Venue owners, etc.
- Customer Portal
- The customer could be any individual who is willing to plan their event, it can also be an individual who is planning the event on behalf of a potential customer
- Management Portal
- Vendors/Corporate Event planners are provided with a management portal. This portal helps them to get a bird view of various statistics and analytics of the events planned by them.
Product Key Features:
- Lead Management
- Event Planning
- Invitation Management
- Contract Management
- Search real-time pre-validated vendors with availability and pricing
- Select services needed such as venue, catering, private dining, rentals, etc. and add them to the cart
- Book all event services with a secure one-click checkout
- RFP (Requests for Event Proposals)
Arevea Product’s Target Industries:
- Hotels and Event Centers
- Travel Management Companies
- Event planning companies
- Catering services
- Node.js (Custom Framework)
- Swagger API Framework
- Amazon AWS EC2, ELB, RDS, SES, SNS
- Google Map API
- Angular js with Bootstrap UI
- Payment Gateway: Authorize.net, ProPay
- Sales Tax % identifier: Taxjar
- Accounting Tool: QuickBooks