- eSahai, a Hyderabad based startup, approached Tech Vedika to build a complete platform for medical taxi service similar to Uber for their ambulance grade medical taxi service, which was to be introduced in Hyderabad within 3 months of time.
How We Started
The customer approached us to solve the medical transportation problem, build a central ecosystem and a platform for ambulance booking service:
- Tech Vedika’s Solution and Architecture Consulting Team presented the complete solution with the technical architecture and the UI wireframe within 2 weeks of time.
- The customer approved the solution and finalized deliverables with Tech Vedika Delivery and Project Management Team.
- Development kickoff for MVP had to be delivered within 2 months of the timeline.
- After 2 months of the timeline, Tech Vedika & eSahai together tested pilot with 5 ambulances and improved some user experience based on the initial 2 weeks of POC feedback.
- After the 2nd week of the 4th month, the customer launched eSahai in Hyderabad with 200+ ambulances and with 500+ hospital partners.
- After 6 months, eSahai expanded its services to Vizag and other cities.
Main Features and Functionality
- Check real-time ambulance availability in nearby
- Check nearby hospital location with direction and emergency support contacts
- Request for blood from the blood bank and registered blood donors database from the app
- Book instant ambulance with a single click of a button
- Patient’s family will be notified with an SMS or notification with real-time ambulance tracking
- The driver can manage his duty online/offline and locate emergency location from the app
- Real-time display ambulance location on the map
- App user should get ambulance booking confirmation within 5-10 seconds
- Search nearby ambulance and hospital
- AWS EC2, AWS ELB, AWS RDS
- Google Firebase, Google Cloud Messaging
- Backend with Node.js
- Frontend with AngularJS
- Android Native, iOS Native