Why Use ReactJS?
ReactJS, a lightweight and focused technology, which works well on its own for simple sites or with a choice of other software for more complex applications. React makes no assumptions about what stack you’re using so you’re free to use whatever is best for the job.
Why Do We Like ReactJS?
React breaks the application into components and uses a one-way flow of data which lead to predictable and highly testable modular pieces. These pieces can be interchanged and reused, reducing rework. This means that we can develop faster.
2)Fast Responses To User Input
React removes unnecessary work from the browser, only making updates when there are real changes. This reduces lag and delays often seen on highly dynamic pages, making your application seem faster and more responsive to the user. This means better performance and user experience for your website
Benefits of ReactJS
- Predictable data flow helps to reduce complexity
- SEO support with server-side rendering
- Architectural flexibility
- Excellent testing support allows for comprehensive unit testing
- Pages appear quick to users as lag is kept to a minimum